Saturday, November 7, 2009

Does anyone want to trade a STmusic invite for a Waffles (or What.cd) invite.?

I will! STmusic is a solid site with some quality torrents, but I am indeed interested in getting into waffles, so that seems fair.





My name is Mac. Please give me your e-mail and send the waffles invite to Saucy_mac@yahoo.com





I'll be waiting. I have only 2 invites left for STmusic that I'm itching to give away so hurry up. Peace.
Does anyone want to trade a STmusic invite for a Waffles (or What.cd) invite.?
I've got invites for bitme.org and fullcontactzone.com. I'd really like an invite to Waffles, STmusic or What.cd Anyone help me out with that? Report Abuse

Reply:I've got demonoid invites...need help getting STMusic, SuperTorrents, Waffles, or What.cd invite.


Thank you so much if you can get me any of these!! Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting