Saturday, November 7, 2009

How can i invite any person apart from ma yahoo address i need any body else?

I need my question to be answer world wide not only the people who i include in my address book,
How can i invite any person apart from ma yahoo address i need any body else?
It is possible, this is how you go about it


Step 1: click on my profile


Step 2: click on edit my info , go to communications, check this box (Allow email communications with other Yahoo! Answers users. (All email addresses will be confidential)





Yahoo! Messenger Settings (check this box also)


Allow other Answers users to contact me via Yahoo! Messenger.





go to sharing:





Answers Network


Check the box here too (Allow other Answers users to be my fan. )





Check the box here too (Notify me via email when someone becomes my fan.)





and click preview and click Ok
Reply:u can't

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting