Sunday, May 23, 2010

I am making my own scrolls for wedding invites and need the rods,metal or wood. Ideas where i can find them?

I would like to be able to locate them in Australia.
I am making my own scrolls for wedding invites and need the rods,metal or wood. Ideas where i can find them?
I'd suggest wood. It's less expensive, lighter, and less likely to hurt anyone (by accident).


Not sure about the size of these scrolls, but you could use wood dowels, or balsa wood dowels. (hardware store would likely be cheaper than the craft store for this.)


Or you could use shish-ka-bob skewers for really thin rods...these might work best, if they have to go through the mail!


Or maybe bamboo??? gardening stakes could be ideal! ( from a plant store or garden centre).


Spray them with gold spray paint, then cut them to size... then attach your paper scroll using 2sided tape.
Reply:I found you wooden scrolls here -


http://www.jddesigns.co.za/





You may interested in wrapped you and your bridegroom in pure silk bedding -


http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/silkconfes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting