Sunday, May 23, 2010

I am unable to get past the yahoo mail beta invite.?

It lets me log in but then goes to the invite, the page says it is done with errors on the page and does not allow me to click on any of the icons ie: remind me later, try it now or tell me more. I have not been able to check my mail for this entire week. Help me
I am unable to get past the yahoo mail beta invite.?
Yahoo! should get all the bugs worked out soon, in the meantime I suggest you switch back to original Yahoo! Mail. If you can't get to your mail page to click "Switch Back" beside Sign Out and My Account, sign in to Yahoo! Mail, on the page with the boy bouncing up and down it says "Logging into Yahoo! Mail" and underneath it says "Trouble logging in", click "Trouble logging in" and you will have the option to check your mail with original Yahoo! Mail or switch back to original Yahoo! Mail.





If the above answer doesn't work for you, sign in to Yahoo! and click the link below and at least you will be able to access and read your mail.


http://wap.oa.yahoo.com/
Reply:might be a browser problem or if your blocking ads or something. How old is your internet browser, try a different one. Beta is working.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting