Sunday, May 23, 2010

My cousin got mad at me because I didn't invite him and his girlfriend, what's the best way to respond?

My cousin is making me mad. I was getting a tickets to go to a concert with my friends and my cousin found out and he called me and yelled at me because I didn't invite him. I told him I don't have time to argue about stupid things and hung up the phone. It makes me upset because I don't understand why it's such a big deal. I want to call him back and talk to him, what's the best way to handle this?
My cousin got mad at me because I didn't invite him and his girlfriend, what's the best way to respond?
Well, if your cousin has been particularly nice to you, or has done a particularly nice favor for you recently, then I think I can understand why he might be upset.





Otherwise, after he calms down in a day or two, call him and tell him that you'd like to do things with him sometimes -- but you also have friends that you like to hang with, and there were only so many tickets to go around.





Then, promise him that the next time there's a concert that you want to go to, you'll invite him and his gf.





.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting