Sunday, May 23, 2010

I am posting an event on myspace and want to invite all the friends on my myspace page at one time. Can I??

Oh and I've already tried to select "friends" on my page by zip code, state etc but that doesn't work properly. I just want to send this invitation to all the friends on my page without having to go into the event page and select one at a time, it takes waaaay too long.
I am posting an event on myspace and want to invite all the friends on my myspace page at one time. Can I??
Yes, send using the bulletin feature. It will send a message to all those in your friends list.
Reply:I've actually encountered this problem as well. I found a video on youtube of a company who has software just for it. I think I searched for Myspace Event Inviter. It was really inexpensive if i remember, i think it was about a dollar on sale or something. Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting