Monday, October 12, 2009

360gamesaves.com - Are you a member? Please invite me?

I'm currently doing exams and don't have time to the bejeweled 280 levels on endless mode achievement, so can someone please send me an invite to 360gamesaves.com if they have an account. My email address is nickthestampede@hotmail.com , so if it requires for you to send a invite code, please email it to that email address.
360gamesaves.com - Are you a member? Please invite me?
If you're trying to do this for gamerscore, beware. Microsoft has been catching people for doing that very thing, resetting their gamerscore back to zero, and making it so you can't get any of those achievements again.
Reply:Please invite me to 360gamesaves - Mail me nosoproject@yahoo.com


Thanks in advance! Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting