Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Does God invite us to join Him on His Holy Day?

Absolutely! And it is an essential sign of those who are in a covenant wit Him.





Isaiah 56:1 The Lord says, Let your way of life be upright, and let your behaviour be rightly ordered: for my salvation is near, and my righteousness will quickly be seen.


2 Happy is the man who does this, and the son of man whose behaviour is so ordered; who keeps the Sabbath holy, and his hand from doing any evil.


3 And let not the man from a strange country, who has been joined to the Lord, say, The Lord will certainly put a division between me and his people: and let not the unsexed man say, See, I am a dry tree.


4 For the Lord says, As for the unsexed who keep my Sabbaths, and give their hearts to pleasing me, and keep their agreement with me:


5 I will give to them in my house, and inside my walls, a place and a name better than that of sons and daughters; I will give them an eternal name which will not be cut off.


6 And as for those from a strange country, who are joined to the Lord, to give worship to him and honour to his name, to be his servants, even everyone who keeps the Sabbath holy, and keeps his agreement with me:


7 I will make them come to my holy mountain, and will give them joy in my house of prayer; I will take pleasure in the burned offerings which they make on my altar: for my house will be named a house of prayer for all peoples.
Does God invite us to join Him on His Holy Day?
Yes.





Though every day is the Lords he has given us (The Sabbath was made for man) the Sabbath. It is a gift that keeps on giving.


The Sabbath, which is a day Sanctified by God, and set apart as Holy unto God is for those who are being Sanctified and set apart as Holy unto God.





Genesis 2:3


Then God blessed the seventh day and SANCTIFIED it, because in it He rested from all His work which God had created and made.





John 17:17


17 SANCTIFY them by Your truth. Your word is truth.





I would also like to add this.





It is from Sabbath to Sabbath that God continues to reveal his Truth to his people through his appointed Minister(s). The scriptures contain ALL Truth but is revealed to the Church as God so chooses it to be revealed.





Daniel 12:9 And he said, 鈥淕o your way, Daniel, for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end. 10 Many shall be purified, made white, and refined, but the wicked shall do wickedly; and none of the wicked shall understand, but the wise shall understand.





Yes, we are in the "time of the end" and God is now "unsealing" many truths. The "falling away" has already occured and God is now "awakening" many who fell asleep. Those whom he proclaimed to be lukewarm (Laodician) are being humbled and brought to repentance.





Now, to answer you question on a grander scale.


"Does God invite us to join Him on His Holy Day?"





Jesus Christ is about to come to the Earth and bring the Kingdom of God which begins with the 1000 year millenium (The seventh day, 1000 year Sabbath). Only those who are brought to repentance through humilty in the tribulation that we have NOW entered will be able to enter that wonderful Kingdom. For those who do not repent from their false beliefs and embrace God's way will simply die and will have to wait for the second resurrection.
Reply:YES! I believe He does. He who has ears to hear let him hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting