Saturday, October 24, 2009

If I already have Yahoo IM, can I invite a non yahoo member to be my "friend" so we can instand message?

Like if I have a friend who uses another email provider like, aol or hotmail, can I send an invitation to them and have them communicate back?
If I already have Yahoo IM, can I invite a non yahoo member to be my "friend" so we can instand message?
Its a matter of Networks. I don't think so. If they don't have Yahoo Messenger they can not be added to your friends list within Yahoo messenger because they are in a different network like AOL as you said. and i know from experience that you can't send an IM to someone within Yahoo unless you have Yahoo Messenger yourself, so if they do not have Y.M they can not IM you.
first name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting