Saturday, October 24, 2009

Trying to invite people, but it won't work!?

I'm trying to invite my friend to my yahoo group, (she has yahoo) but it never gets to her! Am I screwing up somewhere?
Trying to invite people, but it won't work!?
Why not add him / her directly to your group?





How can I directly add (not invite) members to my group?





http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/groups/...
Reply:invites are glitchy and they have been for months, someget them, many never do


if you have a closed group, you're limited to sending invites and adding is a bad idea since they wont end up with access to web features of the group.


if your group is not closed membership, send them the direct link from your group and they can join per the great big blue tab Join This Groups


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting