Monday, October 12, 2009

How can I see a list of the addresses I originally invited to join our Yahoo group?

When I first opened the group I invited only a handful of people to see how it worked. Now I want to invite more, but don't want to bug people who weren't interested. I didn't keep a copy of the names of people I invited. Is there a way to see the original list, and the original invitation?
How can I see a list of the addresses I originally invited to join our Yahoo group?
If you sent the invitations via the Yahoo group web site, substitute the exact name of your group where I have typed XXX in the address: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/XXX/logs?c... Search the logs, everything should be recorded there.





Hope that helps!
Reply:Check your groups home page %26amp; see if it's listed there. Or ask some of your original members if they still have the invitation you sent.
first name

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting