Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Demonoid invite needed pleasse?

I know registration is normally only on Fridays but I really need an invite. Demonoid was banned in canada, but if you use www.sitemasker.com you can still use it, then thing is I need a username because by using sitemasker anyone who uses it only get 3 invites per week in total, not each.





So if anyone can give me a invite code id really appreciate it, I cant wait until next friday.
Demonoid invite needed pleasse?
If no one sends you one, try this web site:


http://www.inviteshare.com





thats how I got mine
Reply:I tried going to www.sitemasker.com and there was nothing there.


Go to Jayde home page and search free demonoid invites.


there should be a blog page that will help you!!!


Also as you may already know demonoid has open


registrations once a month almost always starting on the


weekend. So just keep checking demonoid's site. It took


me three months till someone (bow down to this person,


they are the master of all) actually gave me an invite


code.--Motley!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting