Saturday, October 24, 2009

Is there a way I can invited myself to a party without seeming creepy/desperate?

I moved away to my college a year ago and since I'm pretty shy and live off campus I haven't created much of a social network for myself. I noticed on my friend's updates on facebook that someone I met once at a party over a year ago is turning 21 on wednesday. Is there a sly way to wish her a happy birthday and kind of invite myself to the festivities without sounding desperate or creepy?
Is there a way I can invited myself to a party without seeming creepy/desperate?
Bring a gift and see if they welcome you in or say,"thank you" and close the door. It might just work out great! You never know. If they close the door, try not to take it personally. At least you got to deliver the gift.
Reply:just talk to them and say 'happy birthday!!! i havnt seen you in so long! i wish i could see you at your party or something, haha. are you having a party? i bet itll be awesome!"


(say that on facebook or something)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting