Saturday, October 24, 2009

Should i invite my friend to the movies with me?

We just saw eachother last night for the first time in months and she gave me her number and told her to call her. Im just getting over being sick but i still got a scratchy voice. Would it be rude to invite her to the movies/hangout? Am I calling her to soon and sounding desperate? idk...
Should i invite my friend to the movies with me?
its never to soon to call a friend if she didn't want to keep in touch with you she wouldn't of gave you her number. you should call her and ask her to hangout.
Reply:No, it just sounds like you have missed your friend and would like to spend some time with her. Go ahead and invite her. I'm sure she would like it very much! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


invite © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting